Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Next Forever

Hi again!

Back in 08 I had about 3-4 months off between jobs and decided to write and record an instrumental album. That eventually became the album "Day Dreams" which was music inspired by day dreaming, travelling and space. It was a fun project and proved to myself I could produce an album entirely by myself.

Last year during my time at Animal Logic I decided to do it again, this time with a new style and theme and try different ways of writing and recording. 1 year later "The Next Forever" was released, and I had the opportunity to put something I was proud of on iTunes and digitally distribute it!

Here it is on bandcamp and also most of my other music on soundcloud. Both awesome music sharing websites





I promise next post will be non self promotional.....maybe :P

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment