Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 - Angry Birds, Storks and The Little Prince


Happy New Year! It's been a while since I've had time to sit down and do a blog post. 2015 was a huge year. 


While working on "The Angry Birds Movie" at Sony Pictures Imageworks in Vancouver I was presented with the opportunity to be a lead. I must admit it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my professional career. It was tough and a huge learning experience, but I'm so happy I did it. The entire team was amazing, from the director to the animators on the team. The final product is going to look amazing.

Over Christmas, a super cute and adorable tv spot was released showing the hatchlings of the movie. Check out it below but beware...your head may explode into candy due to the cuteness.




After a much needed (albeit short) holiday I'm back at Sony in the new year for "Storks" a Warner Bros production being done at Imageworks also being released in 2016. I'm going back to animating on this project which I'm super excited about. Being a lead on ABM didn't leave me much time to animate myself, which I was okay with but I'm looking forward to keeping my speed back and learning more about animating on this fun project.

Check out the teaser trailer here:



Finally some good news about "The Little Prince" which I worked on out in Montreal roughly for a year through 2013-2014 before returning to Vancouver. It now has a release date for all the English territories! March 18 2016! I'm super excited for this to finally be released in English as it's been making the rounds in other countries to much success.

Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it yet:



So 2016 is looking to be another big year, I'll hopefully be able to post more updates about these amazing upcoming movies.

Wishing you an amazing 2016!

1 comment:

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019) Online Streaming

    ReplyDelete