Friday, July 26, 2013

Cloudy 2 Whiteboard


During my time on "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" I decided to have a collaborative drawing whiteboard, and also something to remind me of when cutoff for director review was (as it usually changed daily). The idea was I would start with a blank whiteboard on Monday morning and either leave it till someone would start drawing upon Dan desk visit, or I would start with something small and simple which would grow by Friday (or Saturday).

"Animators are disturbed creatures"


"Pirate plant"

"Expressionist Animators"

"Too much coffee"

"Dino" - by Simon Black

"Bleeding Pac man ghost?"

"Poo joke" by Simon Black

"Bathtub monster"

"Julius' rabbit" by Julius Kwan

"Julius Kwan" by Philip Rudolph and myself

"Director visit" by Cody Cameron and myself (while drinking all my Jameson)

"No" by Julius Kwan

"We're done"


No comments:

Post a Comment